Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

A possible change of plan

threeblindmicethreeblindmice Lemming
edited April 2016 in Cages and Environmentals
My Ferplast Mary Rat Cage has unexpectedly became vacant due to my female Syrian injuring herself and I was wondering if this would be a suitable cage for my four mice. If not, would my Savic Ruffy 2 be better? I don't think my male Syrian would mind giving up his Ruffy 2 for a Ferplast Mary.

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Either cage would be alright as long as your mice are quite large. Sometimes smaller mice can squeeze through 1cm bar spacing so you'll have to keep an eye on them.
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    You could always put some mesh over the sides if you're worried about escapes. I've used 1cm bars spacing with adult mice before and got away with it. But I kept them on a table with no escape route (other than jumping off, which is unlikely), just in case.
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger