Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Gross question?

Meece17Meece17 Lemming
Hi, question about poo here:P Is mouse dropping supposed to be shiny/ moist? Or more like hamster hard droppings?

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    My mice have always done slightly softer droppings than my old Syrian hamster.
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    I don't have a hamster so cannot compare. I can say my girls do quite soft poos which are shiny. You can easily squish them and I do whilst picking them up. But with most icky things in life, it washes off :)
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley.
    Never forgotten fancy girl mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex, wild mice Harry Houdini and Little Wills
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    As long as they are `formed` and not runny, they can sometimes have a softer look/feel, yes. x
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    They often are shiny/moist, yes. I think they dry out though, as when I clean/spot clean their cage, I only find dry ones.
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • Meece17Meece17 Lemming
    Ok great. I was worried because I thought it was bad. They must be a bit different than hammys <:-P