Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hi I'm Kazzy!

Hi from Canada! My "name" is Kazzy, but you can call me Kaz or Allie if you want :) I have one cat, one hamster, and one mouse. I adore rodents! They are one of my favorite types of pets! My favorite kind of rodent is a mouse. They are so cute!
Here's a list of past and current rodents!

Hammy - Male SH Golden Syrian Hamster
Misha - Male Lilac Fawn Russian Dwarf Hamster
Princess Snowbelle - Female LH Yellow Roan Syrian Hamster
Lightning - Female Cinnamon carrying Husky Roborovski Dwarf Hamster
Chocolate - Female Chocolate Mouse
Charlie - Male Agouti Mouse
Proud Owner of: Minka (cat), Princess Snowbelle (hamster)

Gone but not forgotten: Nemo (tetra fish), Kitty (cat), Hammy (hamster), Alex (cat), Misha (hamster), Milo (cat), Miles (cat), Buddy (cat), Lightning (hamster), Chocolate (mouse), Charlie (mouse)

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Hi Kazzy and welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your pets.
  • CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hallo and welcome to the forum! feel free to share pics here, be lovely to see them :)

crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    Hello Minka, Princess Snowbelle and Charlie. And Kazzy of course.
    Mum to Bosley the rat and Teddy the hamster.
    Never forgotten - my lovely fancy mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Kris, Sabrina, Dylan, Kelly, Abby, Tiffany, Natalie and Alex and wild mice Harry and Wills and Charlie the gentle-man Rat.
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Welcome :D
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • KazzyKazzy Lemming
    Thanks for welcoming me everyone! But, unfortunayely, my mouse Charlie passed away last night :'( RIP Charlie, my baby boy </3
    Proud Owner of: Minka (cat), Princess Snowbelle (hamster)

Gone but not forgotten: Nemo (tetra fish), Kitty (cat), Hammy (hamster), Alex (cat), Misha (hamster), Milo (cat), Miles (cat), Buddy (cat), Lightning (hamster), Chocolate (mouse), Charlie (mouse)

• MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Aaw no :( was it unexpected, or was he an old boy? Sorry for your loss, rest in peace Charlie.
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

I'm so sorry Kazzy.

Rest in peace Charlie.

• SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    I am sorry to hear.
    Mum to Bosley the rat and Teddy the hamster.
    Never forgotten - my lovely fancy mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Kris, Sabrina, Dylan, Kelly, Abby, Tiffany, Natalie and Alex and wild mice Harry and Wills and Charlie the gentle-man Rat.
  • JonJon Lemming
    Hi Kazzy and welcome. Also, very sorry to read that Charlie's gone.

You're in good company on here though; loads of mouse lovers so we know how it feels.

Jon
    Ask not what your rodent can do for you...
  • staceyspetmicestaceyspetmice Lemming
    Welcome to the forum! :D