Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hi I'm Kazzy!

Hi from Canada! My "name" is Kazzy, but you can call me Kaz or Allie if you want :) I have one cat, one hamster, and one mouse. I adore rodents! They are one of my favorite types of pets! My favorite kind of rodent is a mouse. They are so cute!
Here's a list of past and current rodents!

Hammy - Male SH Golden Syrian Hamster
Misha - Male Lilac Fawn Russian Dwarf Hamster
Princess Snowbelle - Female LH Yellow Roan Syrian Hamster
Lightning - Female Cinnamon carrying Husky Roborovski Dwarf Hamster
Chocolate - Female Chocolate Mouse
Charlie - Male Agouti Mouse
Proud Owner of: Minka (cat), Princess Snowbelle (hamster)

Gone but not forgotten: Nemo (tetra fish), Kitty (cat), Hammy (hamster), Alex (cat), Misha (hamster), Milo (cat), Miles (cat), Buddy (cat), Lightning (hamster), Chocolate (mouse), Charlie (mouse)

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Hi Kazzy and welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your pets.
  • CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hallo and welcome to the forum! feel free to share pics here, be lovely to see them :)

crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    Hello Minka, Princess Snowbelle and Charlie. And Kazzy of course.
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley.
    Never forgotten fancy girl mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex, wild mice Harry Houdini and Little Wills
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Welcome :D
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • KazzyKazzy Lemming
    Thanks for welcoming me everyone! But, unfortunayely, my mouse Charlie passed away last night :'( RIP Charlie, my baby boy </3
    Proud Owner of: Minka (cat), Princess Snowbelle (hamster)

Gone but not forgotten: Nemo (tetra fish), Kitty (cat), Hammy (hamster), Alex (cat), Misha (hamster), Milo (cat), Miles (cat), Buddy (cat), Lightning (hamster), Chocolate (mouse), Charlie (mouse)

• MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Aaw no :( was it unexpected, or was he an old boy? Sorry for your loss, rest in peace Charlie.
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

I'm so sorry Kazzy.

Rest in peace Charlie.

• SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    I am sorry to hear.
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley.
    Never forgotten fancy girl mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex, wild mice Harry Houdini and Little Wills
  • JonJon Lemming
    Hi Kazzy and welcome. Also, very sorry to read that Charlie's gone.

You're in good company on here though; loads of mouse lovers so we know how it feels.

Jon
    Ask not what your rodent can do for you...
  • staceyspetmicestaceyspetmice Lemming
    Welcome to the forum! :D