Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

The Potter Girls

Thought it was about time I started to post some photos of the girls. So I will pop some on when I can get ones that arnt too blurred lol.The first one is Madeye our girl we got soon after Nimbus left us.
IMG_20160704_152514.jpg
912 x 1600 - 609K

Comments

• NickyNicky Mouse
    Madeye is a lovely girl with a very strong character, she is also a very large rat who loves her food.
    Next up is Seeker, she came to us with Nimbus and is very shy
    IMG_20160709_182101.jpg
    912 x 1600 - 468K
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Hocus mouse peeking out of her shape sorter toy and little hamster Elfin peeking out of her box. Hocus is getting on a bit now but is a super sweet girl. And Elfin likes to nibble you.
    IMG_20160718_135746_kindlephoto-4301164.jpg
    718 x 718 - 108K
    IMG_20160718_140118_kindlephoto-4429542.jpg
    718 x 718 - 111K
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    Thank you for the pictures.  Oh I love them all!   That is a brilliant toy idea - shape sorter. Must get one..... 

Mum to Bosley the rat and Teddy the hamster.
    Never forgotten - my lovely fancy mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Kris, Sabrina, Dylan, Kelly, Abby, Tiffany, Natalie and Alex and wild mice Harry and Wills and Charlie the gentle-man Rat.
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Thank you. The shape sorter was from Morrison's reduced to £3.00. I'm always hanging out in the toy department for toys for them all lol.
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    I love the photos - and their names are fab :D Everyone is gorgeous :)
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Elfin is such a cute name :D lovely pictures.
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    They're all very sweet but Hocus is definitely my favourite!