Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Its a boy lol

I just happened to be looking at a free add site and what did I see but a lone male mouse who needs a home, he's been a bit beaten up by another male, poor guy has had the end of his tail bitten off and some of his ear he was also has a funny eye. He looks just like my girl Lilly who also had her tail end bit off and had a rough time.So what could I do ;) .He's arriving here tonight. He's six months and not been handled much I don't think apart from when he had treatment to his eye.

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    So glad he's coming to live with you. I'm looking forward to hearing more about him.
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Thanks Ann will update soon.
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Well he's here and lovely but nearly had a disaster putting him in his cage, the box he came in was to big so stupidly I held him and he flew out of my hands on to the floor. I have never moved so fast in my life to get hold of him again lol. That's probably put the taming back! But he's settling in and having an explore. We are calling him Mr Tom. I think
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    I hope you'll soon be able to win him round. Thank goodness you caught him again.
  • CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Glad to hear you got him back! Hope he settles down for you - sounds like he was due a decent home poor chap!
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    He`s in good hands now Nicky and I`m sure like most males, he will soon become your little lap mouse! Poor lad has been bullied so he will love his new found peace having his own environment. Can`t wait for some updates once he`s settled. x
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Glad to hear he's found a happy home :) Poor little guy.
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    Good news he has found you.
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and wild boy mouse Wills.
    Mice in my heart and mind - Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex and house mouse Harry Houdini
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Thanks everyone, he's doing the hiding away thing at the moment which is as expected at this stage but am sure time and patience will sort that out. Went to the pet shop after work to get him a flying saucer (I don't think he's had a wheel before) and ended up buying everyone a little something lol . He's in the spare cage at the moment so I will have to keep my eye out for something else.