Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Old Mousy?

Hi Everyone! I used to have three ginger fancy mice and loved them dearly. However, they were very old now (2 years of age) and two of them, unfortunately, died. :( 
I was and still am very sad! I have one mouse left called Raisin. I suspect she has a tumour as well. Sigh. She is very lonely. Should I buy her a friend or would she/the new mouse bully her?
Thank you! I want the best for my pet.
Tagged:

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse

Hi HawkEagle and welcome to the forum.

If Raisin is quite frail, a younger mouse could easily be too much for her to cope with, however if she is still quite lively then it might be worth trying her with some new friends. I would definitely get more than one new girl otherwise when Raisin goes you'll be left with a lone mouse again.

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    As Ann has said get more than one if you do this :)

I've introduced new mice to oldies before and it's gone well - I prefer to have a mixture of ages in my female mouse groups as I like the dynamic this gives.
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk