Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Is he happy?

Is my mouse happy? I just brought him home yesterday and he's already running on the Wheel and he's cleaning himself and he sleeping and climate around everywhere and he climbed on my hand a couple times is this that mean he's happy and ready to be hand trained?

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Yes he sounds like a happy and confident mouse, keep encouraging him to climb onto your hand but remember to be patient and do things at a pace that suits him.
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    edited September 2016 Posts: 1,295
    Hi. He sounds excited to be exploring his new home, so the climbing and wheel activity are possibly just that. Handling him is fine, but remember to allow him his own space too for sleeping and doing what he likes to do. Only encourage him to you if and when he`s fully awake and not sleepy or not in the mood. Patience is key and he will become a great little companion.