Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Gorgeous new pups!!

JonJon Lemming
edited September 2016 in General Rodent Chatter
I'm thrilled to say that I have a batch of new pups coming to me in late October from Little Bud Mousery. They're just 11 or 12 days old at the moment. I'm having four does (one sealpoint, one blue and two which are either seal or bluepoint) and a bluepoint buck:

IMG_0745.JPG
1920 x 1080 - 239K
IMG_0744.JPG
1080 x 1920 - 205K
IMG_0742.JPG
1920 x 1080 - 193K
Ask not what your rodent can do for you...

Comments

• MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Oh GOSH SO CUTE! I want to kiss that little blue belly  :x I bet you're really looking forward to getting them! Congratulations!
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Oh so glad you found some. Congratulations.
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can't really think anything else that might be more coherent than that :P )
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    They are beautiful jon, congrats on finding them. Looking forward to hearing more about them.
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    I'm with zany on the incoherent noises of delight. Goshgoshgosh
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and wild boy mouse Wills.
    Mice in my heart and mind - Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex and house mouse Harry Houdini
  • JonJon Lemming
    Hey thanks everyone. So kind of you all to be so supportive and thoughtful :-)
  • staceyspetmicestaceyspetmice Lemming
    Cuteness overload!  :\">
  • JonJon Lemming
    edited September 2016 Posts: 147
    And here they are, much bigger but only two weeks older. Their mother has apparently decreed that they will have no whiskers and has barbered them all off!

IMG_0824.JPG
    1920 x 1080 - 191K
    IMG_0827.JPG
    1920 x 1080 - 117K
    So sweet. :\"> I`m sure their whiskers will grow in soon jon! White mice have always been my favourite. You have four there, that`s just greedy!!!! X(
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Beautiful :\">
  • JonJon Lemming
    Not whites, actually, bluepoints (I think), but I'm sure they're lovely whatever they are.
    Ah, must be that they are young and their colours havn`t come in fully. There was me cooing over white mice too! X(
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Beautiful!
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • HoyleKingdomHoyleKingdom Lemming
    Too. Cute! That little blue face is soooo beautiful!! (I hope my two squeakers can't hear me cooing over cuties that aren't them!)
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    They are gorgeous, Jon, you are going to have a hard job choosing who to take :P I love the little blue boy, but that's because he looks like one of my boys from the past (Gizmo) except without a partially chewed ear :P
  • JonJon Lemming
    I'm having all but one. There are two bucks in there somewhere and they should be bluepoints. The little blue is actually a doe, so might be interesting to breed from either her or the sealpoint doe.