Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Random Picture Share.

It has just occurred to me that I don't think I've really shared many (or any?!) pictures of my little rodent friends with you all :) So here are a few pictures that I took a little while ago...

Here is my Honey. She has longer than average fur and a tan belly. I'm not sure what colour she is... she definitely has variation in her fur colour, so she could be agouti or possibly cinnamon? I think maybe cinnamon, as her fur is more chocolate and golden brown, as opposed to black ticking. Opinions welcomed :) She is about 1 year and 9 months old. She has a bags of character, but is also probably the least tame mouse I've ever had... which is part of her charm. I call her my little wildling.

This is Violet, who is Honey's great niece. I refer to her as a ninja mouse, as she is all black and very very agile and fast. She's very shy when she's in her cage, but once she comes out, she loves being stroked and curling up in your hand :)

Bonus picture of Honey and Violet having playtime in a maze:

And last is my little Archie, my winter white dwarf hamster - and my first hamster ever. Archie has been a great introduction to hamsters for me. He is very sweet natured and a funny little chap.

(LOL at his little butt trying to disappear down the side of the sofa). Hope you enjoyed the pics :)
Hamster: Archie
Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger

Comments

• NickyNicky Mouse
    Lovely photos you have really caught their sweet faces.
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Awww, they're gorgeous. I laughed out loud at the last pic.
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Love the close up of Violet! I would have that blown up and framed or put onto a small canvas! Little Archie looks like a cheeky wee man! Just adorable, thanks for sharing these MouseLover. x
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    Thank you for the pictures. They look adorable. I love them all. And Archie's bum.
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and wild boy mouse Wills.
    Mice in my heart and mind - Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex and house mouse Harry Houdini
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Thanks guys :D

racingmouse - The close up of Violet is my favourite too :) such a sweet face!
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • HoyleKingdomHoyleKingdom Lemming
    Lovely pics :) I think the pics of Honey and Violet's faces work well as a pair. Honey looks kind of valient in her pic! I might try popping Octavia on a wine glass stem for a pic, as alot of pics I take are mostly of palms! Thanks for sharing xx
    The wine glasses definitely helped to keep them in one place for the pictures. My mice are usually too hyper to take good pictures of them  X(
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Those photos are fab Mouselover :D Your girls are beautiful, and so is Archie :)
    Thank you :) I shall have to get pictures of the newbies soon!