Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

New mice + photos!

It's been a while since I last posted! I have around 30 new mice, most are only a few weeks of age or less. I don't think my little 4 year mouse will last much longer, he's been having some moments where he's kind of off balance and confused. I'm hoping he'll at least make it to 2017, that would be a huge achievement for him. Anyway, here are some photos of them! Sorry for the many photos, they refuse to sit still for one photo and of course these are only a few of them. I'll try to get a group photo of them later. The lavender-ish mouse has a tan belly, but it's hardly visible in the photo. The old mouse is in the last picture and the rest are just some of the young mice. :)

imageimage
imageimage

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse

They're pretty mice and I love your little oldie.

• NickyNicky Mouse
    There beautiful.
  • ScoutTheRatScoutTheRat Lemming
    Thanks! The old mouse is doing quite well for his age, no tumours or health issues yet! Aside from him being half deaf, he's all okay. I discovered some of the baby mice (still in with the mother) have fur! There are a few merle ones and some black eyed whites. I look forward to seeing them grow. :)
  • BaggyMousersBaggyMousers Mouse
    Oh my goodness I absolutely love the white and ginger mouse. What a cutie  :x
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Awww, your babies are beautiful, Scout - and your old boy definitely doesn't look his age!!