Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

All our meecers

NuttySianNuttySian Mouse
edited December 2016 in Galleries
I thought it would be easier to have a thread for everyone!

So, at the moment there are 3 groups. 
Hazel the zebra mouse and her friends, Delilah from the Blue Cross, Nebula the only remaining girl from the breeding farm, and Regina Phalange and Phyllis who we suspect came from the same place as Nebula.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then there's the insane group lol, that consists of 5 girls from Crittery - Pick and Mix the mummas, and 3 of their babies Dusty, Galaxy and Onyx. It also has 5 from a breeder friend, Calypso is the eldest, then Ramekin, then Oprah, Gail and Winfrey.

I need to get some new pictures of them, so stay tuned! :-*

And finally my newest group, 7 lovely girls who have come to me from a friend as sadly her circumstances changed. They are Bianca, Cupid, Domino, Harley (related to Calypso), Katie, Peach and Valentine (Harley's sister, so also related to Calypso). Sadly Domino has several tumours, she's a bit up and down at the moment but is still fighting.

Untitled

Untitled

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    What a lot of mice :\">
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Cuties. :\">
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Beautiful
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    :) Gorgeous mice as always Sian, and I'm sure your friend will be delighted to see her girls doing so well with you :)
  • NuttySianNuttySian Mouse
    Sadly Domino passed away last night :( She looked peaceful though, and although she was only with me for nearly three weeks I'm glad to have had her.

I got some new pics of the insane group last night.
    I was wondering where Dusty was, it wasn't until I uploaded the pics that I saw she had been peeking up at me!
    Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

• SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    Lovely to see all your girls. You do have a lot. So sorry to hear about Domino. Goodnight little girl.
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and wild boy mouse Wills.
    Mice in my heart and mind - Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex and house mouse Harry Houdini
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Sad news about Domino, rest in peace little girl.
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Don`t show me white mice Sian! :x  So sad to hear about wee Domino. x
  • KawaiiKawaii Lemming
    Such little cuties....so sorry to hear about Domino though x 

Proud owner of 2 chinchillas and a dwarf hamster

(chins for the win!)

If I'm not active I have probably forgotten my password (again)....

• BaggyMousersBaggyMousers Mouse
    Oh gosh they are all so beautiful I want them all.  :x