Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Harry and Wills new environment

Thought Id share the mouse boys new world today. They were locked in their tank last night so I could remove and clean tubes and houses. OH who does the infrastructure, is putting finishing touches to their Olympic Rings.

And from the side with their tank

Piled up cage
image.jpg
1936 x 1936 - 901K
image.jpg
1936 x 1936 - 984K
image.jpg
1936 x 1936 - 893K
Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and wild boy mouse Wills.
Mice in my heart and mind - Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex and house mouse Harry Houdini

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    That's an amazing set-up. Love the Mouse mugs too, where did you get them?
    Thanked by 1Sarahnash
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Great set up :\">
    Thanked by 1Sarahnash
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    Glad it made you smile. The boys are always nervous at first and there are some refusals and reversing but they are whizzing around tonight. The mugs were Christmas presents from the mice to OH and I ( :x )
    They are black until they get hot then they reveal their picture. Bit like colour changing tshirts you used to get in the 80s and everyone had patches in their armpits. (Random ravings)
    Www.Cafepress.com is the place bit pricey but hey....
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and wild boy mouse Wills.
    Mice in my heart and mind - Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex and house mouse Harry Houdini
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Fab photos Sarah and I love the mugs too! I got a horse racing mug from my sister this year with images of great racehorses on it like Red Rum, Denman, Kauto Star etc....Really nice memento. Your set up is a Blackpool extravaganza for mice!!!! ^:)^
    Thanked by 1Sarahnash