Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Roborovski care

I adore Robos but have only had one some time ago, it was a neighbour's that we looked after while they went on holiday and to be honest I was shocked when they bought it around as it was living in a rotastack 'bedroom'. To cut a long story short luckily they weren't that bothered about having her back when they came home so we kept her and as we had already upgraded her living area she lived very happily with us. Since then although I have never owned another I have had a massive soft spot for them. I have kept dwarfs and at the moment have Elfin . One day I would
love another Robo and any care and housing advice would be much apprenticed thank you.

Comments

• SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    I know nothing about hamsters (any), but I think they like and use toilets, they like making beds, they like interesting environments.
    I'm not much use really. ~:>
    But I'll bet you get one and I bet you'll be an excellent parent. People who ask generally research and care enough and get it right.
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley.
    Never forgotten fancy girl mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex, wild mice Harry Houdini and Little Wills
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    I've never had a Robo so you'll already have far more experience of them than I have but I've a feeling you might be introducing us to one shortly as you seem to act quickly once you've made up your mind about something.
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Lol your right Ann I do usually act quickly but this time I'm hanging back (unless one is thrust upon me) as my adopted dwarf Elfin and my Syrian Mrs miniver are getting on a bit and are showing it so I'm spending as much time with them as I can, or in Elfins case as she will allow also I'm still waiting to hear from the breeder about the two female mice so I can introduce them to my older girls.
    Nicky, where are you in the world? If you have trouble finding mice the breeder I go to generally has some. We are in the West of England near Bristol.
    Never forgotten fancy girl mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex, wild mice Harry Houdini and Little Wills
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    I'm in south Yorkshire Sarahnash.
    Well a lovely part of England but poss too far to come and collect mice!
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Yes it may be just a little far :D