Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Alex and Natalie - a house too big?

Sadly I have only two lady mice remaining, Alex and Natalie. I gave them a new home yesterday which they excitedly explored. At least I hope it was excitement. Can a mouse house be too big? I have kept 10 girls in here before now and now just two. I have tried to fill it and they so many places to hide and sleep and dig in. But can too much space be a bad thing? I guess it depends on the mouse....
Approx 74x108cm

The good and bad news is I haven't seen much of them, I am no longer the most interesting thing in their world! :\">
image.jpg
1936 x 1936 - 671K
Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley.
Never forgotten fancy girl mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex, wild mice Harry Houdini and Little Wills

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Wow, what a great adventure park for Mice. I'm not surprised you haven't seen much of them. If they started to get jumpy and nervous in their new home I would suggest it might be too large but I'm pretty sure they're going to have a fantastic time in there.
    Thanked by 1Sarahnash
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    It looks great and as its so packed with things to do and help them feel secure I bet they will love it.
    Thanked by 1Sarahnash