Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Alex and Natalie - a house too big?

Sadly I have only two lady mice remaining, Alex and Natalie. I gave them a new home yesterday which they excitedly explored. At least I hope it was excitement. Can a mouse house be too big? I have kept 10 girls in here before now and now just two. I have tried to fill it and they so many places to hide and sleep and dig in. But can too much space be a bad thing? I guess it depends on the mouse....
Approx 74x108cm

The good and bad news is I haven't seen much of them, I am no longer the most interesting thing in their world! :\">
1936 x 1936 - 671K
Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and wild boy mouse Wills.
Mice in my heart and mind - Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex and house mouse Harry Houdini

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Wow, what a great adventure park for Mice. I'm not surprised you haven't seen much of them. If they started to get jumpy and nervous in their new home I would suggest it might be too large but I'm pretty sure they're going to have a fantastic time in there.
    Thanked by 1Sarahnash
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    It looks great and as its so packed with things to do and help them feel secure I bet they will love it.
    Thanked by 1Sarahnash