Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

The Grosvenor deluxe mouse condo

JonJon Lemming
edited April 2017 in General Rodent Chatter
Unbelievably good purchase arrived today. I have those new does in from Little Bud Mousery and they will be going in with the previous batch of does from the same place. So I felt that, as the old Barney cage had been nibbled to bits (paint stripped off and the whole nine yards), it might be as well to look for something a tad bigger for all eleven does.

What I got really staggered me when it arrived. At £43, it was a full £7 cheaper than the Barney but the quality was even better and the general design and finish of the thing absolutely first class.

Here are a couple of photos of it with the Barney in the background:

And one with the giant easy-access lid up:

The cage requires some basic snap-together assembly but is fine once you get it done. The bars are a tiny bit further apart than the Barney, but this won't be a problem for the mice I have as they aren't diddy little petshop specimens.

The name "Grosvenor" makes me chuckle. Why they didn't just go the whole hog and call it the Dorchester, I don't know!

IMG_2112.JPG
1500 x 1125 - 567K
IMG_2113.JPG
1200 x 900 - 354K
Ask not what your rodent can do for you...

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    It looks a great buy. Was there a similar cage with a different name once (a Ferplast something perhaps)?
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Looks fab Jon, well worth the money given it`s size and ease of use. The girls will love it, I`m sure.