Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Charlie or Bosley - runny bum

Noticed this evening the rats were a bit smelly. Suddenly smelly. Investigation revealed 'loose stools' on the ground floor. I think it was Bosley but cannot be sure. And boy, did it smell! All cleaned up wiped down fresh fleece etc. now. But is it common? Should I be concerned? Both were eating and drinking and wrestling when I left them just now so I don't think they are poorly.
Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley.
Never forgotten fancy girl mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex, wild mice Harry Houdini and Little Wills

Comments

• racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    May just be something he/they ate Sarah? If it came on suddenly, try and cut out anything like veg or fruit wheat based snacks like breakfast cereals for a few days. Puffed rice like Kallo organic is a nice snack and supermarkets sell it as well as health food stores.
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    Thanks, and they were ok this morning, back to normal. They'd just had their day food at that time, no treats last night. But it is a new batch of food, so I'll keep an eye out.
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley.
    Never forgotten fancy girl mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex, wild mice Harry Houdini and Little Wills
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    My girls sometimes do this, I wouldn't worry to much and new food shouldn't upset their tummy's. Its probably just one of those things.
    Thanked by 1Sarahnash