Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Charlie or Bosley - runny bum

Noticed this evening the rats were a bit smelly. Suddenly smelly. Investigation revealed 'loose stools' on the ground floor. I think it was Bosley but cannot be sure. And boy, did it smell! All cleaned up wiped down fresh fleece etc. now. But is it common? Should I be concerned? Both were eating and drinking and wrestling when I left them just now so I don't think they are poorly.
Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and Teddy the hamster.
Never forgotten - my lovely fancy mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Kris, Sabrina, Dylan, Kelly, Abby, Tiffany, Natalie and Alex and wild mice Harry and Wills

Comments

• racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    May just be something he/they ate Sarah? If it came on suddenly, try and cut out anything like veg or fruit wheat based snacks like breakfast cereals for a few days. Puffed rice like Kallo organic is a nice snack and supermarkets sell it as well as health food stores.
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    Thanks, and they were ok this morning, back to normal. They'd just had their day food at that time, no treats last night. But it is a new batch of food, so I'll keep an eye out.
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and Teddy the hamster.
    Never forgotten - my lovely fancy mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Kris, Sabrina, Dylan, Kelly, Abby, Tiffany, Natalie and Alex and wild mice Harry and Wills
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    My girls sometimes do this, I wouldn't worry to much and new food shouldn't upset their tummy's. Its probably just one of those things.
    Thanked by 1Sarahnash