Hey all, sorry I'm rather quiet at the moment. Personal life is tricky at the moment!
I've been sorting out Crittery at the moment, to get organised. I'm keeping intake low but could do with organising to save me time. Would love to pick your collective minds on the following points:
- First aid kit: I've got the basic items you'd expect to cope with minor and unexpected things, as well as some items for handfeeding. Would love to get ideas from you all.
- Fridge/freezer storage: For opened medication and chinchilla ledges/cooling items etc do you have a separate drawer for this?
- Diabetic strips for hamsters: so I have been getting these off amazon, but once opened they have to be used pretty frequently. There's a lot of wastage. I tend to need about 5 a year so not many! Does anyone have a go-to place for getting only a few at a time?
- Storing large bales and hay: I don't drive, and partner doesn't have time to keep on top of this so I've started buying substrate in larger quantities online. However storage in the outbuilding is particularly messy, especially with hay. Hoping for ideas! I have a couple of ikea stuva drawers, but these have the misc wooden bits.
- Sanitising: I've been using generic pet spray and diluted other items, heard good things about F10. Does anyone use?
Any ideas welcomed :)