Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

I have new mice!

Hey all!
I have finally got my hands on a new group of females. It's been long over due and I love them to pieces! Can't wait to spoil them with presents for Christmas! 
If you ever wanna see how the girls are getting on, I try and do some live streams of them on my Youtube channel, i've been really enjoying letting people see them live! (Currently doing one now, will probably end in the next hour though) 
https://youtu.be/OqJBZTEQwjk
How is everyone elses fur babies doing? :)

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse

They're adorable Stacey, and certainly a lively bunch!

• racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Fab live streaming Stacey, really brought a smile to my face just watching them enjoy their wheel and playing around. I SO miss my girls. Will they all fit into that blue sleeping house without getting too warm? I used an upside down box with a few doors cut into the front and side with no floor inside and found that it gives the mice more space and something to sit on/climb on. Possibly better air flow too? Something you can always try.

I see you are using hemp too, which is great. I used that myself and found it a lovely substrate for mice. 
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Awww lovely girls :\">