Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

New Mouse

Great news, I managed to find a friend for my lonely female mouse, Puzzle.

She is another lone female from an RSPCA centre in the New Forest. She was found abandoned in her cage in woodland, apparently. How could anyone do that?? She's a dear little mouse, no older than six months and very inquisitive. She chased Puzzle to begin with but they are settling nicely now. My only worry is that Puzzle is looking quite old so it might not be long before I'm on the hunt for more mice again.

DSCN8834 resize.jpg
600 x 346 - 146K

Comments

• racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Lovely that you found a new pal for Puzzle in her later years Ann. And I see she`s a favourite of mine, a while mouse!   :x 

I`ve always loved white mice. Maybe keep looking for a couple more while you have these girls and have them `set aside` for when the time comes to introduce them to white mouse. Shame the RSPCA didn`t have a couple more but as we know, mice come along like buses! 
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Yes, white mice are very sweet. She's called Phia, named by the RSPCA and it seems to suit her so I shan't change it.

I shall explore the possibilities of more mice in the coming months but I didn't want to take on too many initially in case they didn't get on with Puzzle.

• racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Yes, it`s always difficult no to look for more mice when one will suffice! I was always a sucker for the, "I`ve got eight mice at £2.00 each" story and I would look at them all as mine! I would be looking for one and end up with the lot!

• SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    I second that. Went for one came back with six.
    She looks lovely AnnB may you have a long joyous time with them.
    Mum to Bosley the rat and Teddy the hamster.
    Never forgotten - my lovely fancy mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Kris, Sabrina, Dylan, Kelly, Abby, Tiffany, Natalie and Alex and wild mice Harry and Wills and Charlie the gentle-man Rat.
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Thank you, Sarah.

Yes it's difficult to resist those little mousey faces and I spend more time talking myself into getting more mice than talking myself out of it.

• NickyNicky Mouse
    She's lovely Ann.