Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

My new cage

Everyone loves it, at 80 x 50 x 80cm its stupidly big lol I have filled it best I can but can still see blank spots. The mice love the layout, no oldies in the to cater for at the moment but its going to be interesting working out a oldie scheme lol

They free ranged on the bed for the first time last night and I was really pleased with how it went. It seems I don't have any kamikaze jumpers in my group now so they can stop using the playpen and go on the bed. Yay. I'll take piccies next time and post that up in a different thread :)

Comments

• Looks good :D I love the logs stuck to the side. I keep meaning to do that with mine that's just lying on the cage floor.
  • _Ceretrea_Ceretrea Legacy
    internet_nobody":2tnyiqrw said:
    Looks good :D I love the logs stuck to the side. I keep meaning to do that with mine that's just lying on the cage floor.
    Another idea shamelessly stolen from Sproggie :)
    Wow i love it :mrgreen:
    They must never get bored!
  • _purple_x_purple_x Legacy
    That looks wonderful. How many mice do you have in there?

Someone is selling me a cage like that. What cage is it? As the person didn't know, just knew the measurements which are the same as that cage.
    It looks huuuuuge though. I mean I know it's big coz I know the measurements but I have only seen pics of it empty, it looks bigger when there is stuff in it!
    I think I may need to buy more toys to fill mine up lol
This discussion has been closed.