Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

New George pics

Here are a few photos of George taken on bonus holiday Friday :D The camo fleece is to protect the sofa from his poop :P

Action shot of him running through his wooden cheese :) Look at his floofy tail out the back!

On my arm.

Comments

• _racingmouse_racingmouse Legacy
    What a wee sweetheart George is! Is he handlable Emma? I adore his bushy tail! A bit like a bushy-tailed jird! :love:
  • _Emms_Emms Legacy
    Aww I just love George :) Especially love the pic of his tail vanishing into the cheese :lol:
    He's been zooming around his cage in full view again tonight - I'm going to have to try and get some shots of him...just need to convince him that running around while I have the door open to avoid the camera flash reflecting on the glass is a good idea!
    Lovely photos. Floofy tail!
    You put the George in the coconut and take some cute pics

[attachment=66]DSC_2903.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=67]DSC_2904.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=68]DSC_2905.JPG[/attachment]

ETA forum re-size has made them blurry...grr.
  • _nicemice_nicemice Legacy
    Does anyone know INs address and times when the house will be empty because I really really really want to steal George and those piccies are just making things worse :drool: .
  • _lauren_lauren Legacy
    oooh he's divine :D :love: and i adore the cheesewedge
This discussion has been closed.